Monday 12 March 2012

The National Gallery of Victoria (or Old Stuff in a Building)

I lied, I was gonna post once a week but I'm bored so I'm posting twice in one night. DEAL WITH IT, please. Really cool museum. It's free, as far as I'm concerned and well worth it. Except it reinforced my hatred of modern contemporary art because it's lame. End of story.

Yeah yeah, art is subjective blah blah blah, eat it. Join me on a virtual tour of whatever I deemed cool enough to show you.

















These next three are a collection of dead pope sculptures for I have no idea what reason.







This is a reflection of art in a mirror of art. Double art, suckas.




























Woah..WOAH...woah.

2 comments:

  1. You know, these are really great photos. I would put many of them in my house actually. I love the colours. I really like the one of the rug...haha I'm dead serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I appreciate that. If you want a print, I can get them for you.

    ReplyDelete