Monday 12 March 2012

The MCG, jetskis and a whole lot more!

And nothing more than just those two things. You see what I did there was a literary term called a "hook." I'm in the blogging business now which makes me a professional super writer, so I can do that and use terms like "dramatic irony" and "finger pickles." But yeah, this about photos and not about my mad writing skillz.

Here be the Melbourne Cricket Ground. This is where they play circular games like cricket and Aussie Rules Football. I'm also lead to believe that upon retirement they pit old Australian men and women against each other in a battle to the death like a mix between Gladiator and Matlock.





The following gentleman is actually praying to the sun god Ra for the strength to kill his opponent, a 90 year old lady with asthma.



He won


JETSKIS! I don't know why they were doing any of this but I saw it and decided to take pictures of it.







1 comment: